Saturday, March 5, 2011

Let's Go Back To 1911

 Who needs running water? Electricity? Well, I guess those are privileges... What do we really need? Family. Friends. Love. Sanity. I bet there were tons of that in 1911, along with outlaws and sheriffs running the un-divided nation. Not so much peace, but we don't have that now, do we? Most of my close friends are either in Iraq, getting ready to deploy, or training at the moment. Iraq is a VERY controversial subject (I won't get into that) but I don't think Iraq is the SOLE reason America doesn't have peace. I think the guilt lies with law, government, media, and the people out there who are just geniunely horrible.
 I wish I lived in 1911 about now. Sure I'd have to trade in the Jeep for a horse, but I could manage. Me, my new cowboy boots, and a harmonica, would be fine. I guess I should take a trip to Target and then be on my way -- back in time. In my opinion, the good out-ways the bad here. I'd rather have the necessities, then a lack of.

Plus, I kinda like Westerns.

No comments:

Post a Comment